IBOtoolbox Member Press Releases

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Razzle Dazzle George And the Diamond Epiphanies... Part 1

Today I’m gonna tell you about George.

George was the Diamond in my Amway upline, one of the most hypnotic, persuasive, magical people I’ve ever seen in action.

He had an triumphant smile you could spot a mile away.

George could walk into a room full of people and two hours later they’d all walk out five feet taller.

Most of the other speakers I heard were kind of cheesy, but George somehow seemed above all that.

Rumor had it he was making a million dollars a year and, at age 21, I was swept away with the force of his persona.

One of the things I admired about George was how he never did the same thing twice.

See, there was this other guy in the organization named Ed. Ed was a dairy farmer who had ‘retired’ to the glamorous life of an Amway Diamond.

Ed was coolly systematic, a well-oiled machine. Every time he showed that marketing plan he did it exactly the same way… Read More>>>