If you use Hostgator, use cPanel or need to set up webhosting, want to set up a support desk, or want your database to back up automatically, check this out...
You're about to discover:
* Exactly how easy it is for people to "sniff" the contents of your website
* Do you have your SPF record set up right?
* Do your databases and blogs back themselves up automatically -- without you lifting a finger?
* Do you know how to set up new domains, wordpress and databases on cpanel?
* Do you know how to set up your file permissions properly?
* Do you know the easiest, fastest way to crete a fully functional MySQL database?
* How to use cPanel to create a members only area
* How to cloak an unlimited number of links